- Friday Evening BBQ Fly In Starts July
- **FREE** AIR LAW Ground School starts Monday 15th December Click Here
- New Events Dates For Diary Click Here
- New Group Owned aircraft rules at EGSL Click Here
- *NEW* Advanced PPL Course - old or new pilots; learn new skills! Click here for details
- Hangar Space available - call 01371 856744
- Register your email address - update your details to receive news of events etc
Welcome to Andrewsfield
Any Training/Instructional flight or any Flight Test or Exam that takes place from Andrewsfield must be done with the knowledge and agreement of the Directors of Andrewsfield Aviation Ltd
Andrewsfield Aviation is a flying training organisation offering all the facilities needed to pursue this most exciting of activities. We have a friendly team of staff and first rate instructors.
As a licensed airfield, we are able to teach the disciplines necessary for use at a busy airport or private airfield as well as for visiting smaller strips.
We also have links with Cambridge and Southend for instrument training, essential for learning to fly in all weather conditions.
We offer a wide range of different courses from trial lessons to Flight Instructor Ratings and CPL training, including some exciting new courses for those looking for something different such as Advanced PPL and Formation. Take a look at the Courses pages to find out more.
Hangarage is sometimes available and a waiting list is used.
Aircraft Parking is available subject to club rules on group owned aircraft Group Aircraft Rules
Andrewsfield is approximately 12 miles east of Stansted in Essex, just off the B1256 between Dunmow and Braintree. Get directions here.
There is a comfortable clubhouse with a licensed bar and restaurant, fully equipped briefing rooms, pilot shop and offices.
The club is open 7 days a week, from 9.00am during the summer and from 8.30am during the winter.